The 2nd annual Cycle for Carley is back!
When: August 29th 2016 from Noon – 8pm
Where: The Shops at Don Mills
How: Teams of 4 will race on a rigorous 2km stationary bike course
for the ultimate title of
“Fastest Overall Team” (and some pretty awesome prizes)
Follow these TWO easy steps to sign up … spots fill up fast so get your team ready!
- Once you have your 4 member team together click HERE to fill in the SIGN-UP FORM.
- Each team member needs to complete this form.
- Register and pay by clicking on one of the options below.
- Choose between $40 for registration only or $60 for registration plus a t-shirt.
- T-shirts sizes are S, M, L (men’s and women’s) and will be available at the event on a first come first serve basis.
- Each team member needs to register.
$40 – Registration Only
$60 – Registration + T-shirt
Want to VOLUNTEER at this event? Or do you know someone who would?
Simply CLICK HERE to fill out the volunteer form and we will be in touch with the details.
Our volunteers make these events possible and HUGELY successful, so thank you in advance!
A Big thanks to Sean Cisterna for putting together this amazing Video of Cycle for Carley 2015.