The ability to do something that frightens one. Strength in the face of pain or grief. The ability to fight one’s own instinct to run or cower by focusing on a larger deed that must be done for the greater good.
She did the unthinkable. Her disease was incurable, but she attacked it and won the battle for 2 whole years. She fought for herself, for the ones she loved and she fought for those who could not fight. Carley set the bar high and allowed us to ultimately learn what courage is.
This stainless steel necklace is the perfect combination of style and durability. Just as beautiful but tough as nails. Just like someone else we know.
- 18” Sterling Silver Chain
- 20mm Diameter Open circle
- Additional Cancer Ribbon Charm Sterling Silver
- Charms are Stainless Steel
- Handmade in Toronto, ON
- 100% of the profits go to Carley’s Angels Foundation